Ready to take your training to the next level? Or just interested in multi-sport and don’t know quite where to begin? Endurance Geeks can help by taking the mystery out of multi-sport training and racing and provide you with solid guidance.
With Endurance Geeks guiding your season, you’re free to concentrate on what’s important – putting in the training hours. We create a completely customized, easy-to-follow plan designed to help you meet your racing goals.
We are also capable of providing you with a competitive edge through VO2, RMR, and Body Composition testing. We’ll know exactly how your training is progressing – and if and where adjustments need to be made.
Coaching service includes:
Initial In Office Consultation/Testing
· Baseline VO2 and/or RMR testing
· Post test consultation
· Review of previous race results
· Discuss training history
· Set goals for the season
· Plan for “A” races
Training Plans Include
· Personalized training program designed to fit your schedule
· Intensity level and duration of all training sessions
· Develop training zones
· Coaching feedback via email or phone when initiated by the client
· Workouts delivered via Training Peaks online Training Log
· Review and feedback of training sessions when training data is provided by the client
· Track your improvements
· See results
· Determine if your training is effective
· Make adjustments to your training based on test results
*The cost of initial and follow-up VO2 and RMR testing is separate from the coaching plan and will vary depending on which testing package you choose.